One of the research focuses of this lab is on the analysis and design of advanced control systems. Since control systems have a wide variety of applications, the range of projects we are working on is very diverse. However, all projects maintain a strong focus on the control system aspect of the research. Please read the following for details on each project.
- Autonomous, Connected and Electric (ACE) Vehicle
- A Collaborative Multiple UAV-UGV System in a Distributed Firefighting Scenario
- Robust Decentralized Multi-Model Adaptive Template Tracking
- Multi-robot Active SLAM
- Vision-based Robot Control (Visual Servoing)
- Autonomous Landing System for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Design and Development of an Autonomous Hexacopter Platform for Aerial Imaging and Research